Susan J. KimSusan J. Kim concentrates in residential and commercial real estate transactions and short sales.
Ms. Kim was born in Morton Grove and graduated from Niles West High School. She graduated from the University of Illinois-Urbana Champaign with Honors in Elementary Education in 2002 and the Chicago-Kent College of Law in 2012. Prior to pursuing her law degree, Ms. Kim taught science at a Chicago Public School for four years. Ms. Kim also has experience in immigration law and school law.
Ms. Kim previously worked with the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office and law firms in Chicago and DuPage County. She operated her own law practice prior to joining DKMO.
Ms. Kim currently resides in Hoffman Estates with her husband, David.
• Officer, Northwest Suburban Bar Association Foundation Board
• Volunteer, Willow Creek Legal Clinic
• Former Vice-President, Korean Cultural Center of Chicago
• Former Vice-President, Korean American Association of Chicago
• Former Board Member, Wheeling Chamber of Commerce
• Graduate, Illinois Women in Leadership