Jody MacKenzie SegallaJody Segalla concentrates in estate planning, elder law and, trust and estate administration. Ms. Segalla often presents seminars on elder law and estate planning for groups in the Northwest Suburbs.
Ms. Segalla received her A.B. degree from the University of Iowa in 1984 and her J.D. degree from Loyola University of Chicago School of Law in 1987.
Ms. Segalla practiced law as a member of the United States Air Force Judge Advocate General Corps from 1988-1997, attaining the rank of Major. While on active duty, she concentrated in estate planning and criminal and civil litigation. Ms. Segalla also practiced international law while stationed in Germany. Ms. Segalla returned to Illinois from Europe and joined the firm in 1998.
A Park Ridge native, Ms. Segalla lives in Mount Prospect with her husband, Tony and their two children.
• Member, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
• Member, Senior Services Group Cornerstone Bank
• Member, Arlington Heights Chamber of Commerce Professional Woman’s Council
• Member, Arlington Heights Senior Center, Inc., Board of Directors
• Former Member, Northwest Community Healthcare Foundation, Planned Gifts Committee
• Former Girl Scout leader