Jody M. Segalla
Jody concentrates in estate planning, elder law, and trust and estate administration. Jody often presents seminars on elder law and estate planning for groups in the Northwest Suburbs.
A Park Ridge native, Jody lives in Mount Prospect with her husband, Tony, and their two children.
A.B. from University of Iowa in 1984
J.D. from Loyola University of Chicago School of Law in 1987
Jody practiced law as a member of the United States Air Force Judge Advocate General Corps from 1988-1997, attaining the rank of Major. While on active duty, she concentrated in estate planning and criminal and civil litigation. Jody also practiced international law while stationed in Germany. Jody returned to Illinois from Europe and joined the firm in 1998.
Leadership & Honors
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Member
- Arlington Heights Senior Center, Inc., Board of Directors, Member
- Senior Services Group Cornerstone Bank, Member
- Arlington Heights Chamber of Commerce Professional Women’s Council, Member
- Northwest Community Healthcare Foundation, Planned Gifts Committee, Former Member
- Former Girl Scout leader
Favorite Netflix Series
Call the Midwife
VW Rabbit stick shift convertible