Lindsey A. Firnbach
Lindsey concentrates in estate planning and probate and trust administration. Lindsey is licensed in Illinois and Texas, and she previously co-owned a law firm in Round Rock, Texas where she practiced family law, estate planning, and probate.
Lindsey prides herself on being attentive and responsive to clients and she loves to help individuals navigate the administration process after losing a loved one.
Lindsey lives in Winfield, Illinois with her husband Ray, son Henry, and their Pug, Salvador.
B.A., magna cum laude in political science from Marquette University in 2008.
J.D., cum laude from Northern Illinois University School of Law in 2012.
Leadership & Honors
- Texas Bar Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- DuPage County Bar Association, Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- DuPage County Bar Association Estate Planning and Probate Law and Practice, Vice Chair
Lindsey is a cantor at St. Michael’s Catholic Church in Wheaton, Illinois.
Favorite Binge-Watch show: